Monday, August 23, 2010

About Me :)

My name is Maggie and I am 22 years young!! I work at Disney in the entertainment department and absolutely adore what I do!! I just graduated from UCF with a BS in Elementary Education and am currently in the M.Ed masters program at UCF for Elementary Education. I am outgoing, bubbly, funny, emotional, crazy, loyal, loving, a go getter, and will go out of my way to make someone else happy! I can not wait to become a teacher and hope to have my own kindergarten class with a masters degree by next fall :) 


Im a huge family person of which i am so lucky to be blessed with such an incredible one! I love my family with everything i have. I have a loving Father and Mother who have spent 28 wonderful years together, an older brother in law school, my sister whom is connected at my hip is in nursing school at UCF, and my baby sister is a junior in high school battling varsity cheerleading, dance, boys, and driving! These people are my best friends. My friends are an extended version of my family.. i am the luckiest girl around to be surrounded by such an amazing group of people. And last but certainly not least, I am so lucky to have such an incredible man as my better half, my best friend, and my boyfriend. We spent our last two years getting to know each other at UCF finishing our BS in education and enjoy each others company! He is more than I could have asked for and don't know what I would do without him. I am so proud of him for what he is doing! He is teaching High School English at St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale and bravely is encountering the seniors! He is a phenomenal teacher and those kids are so lucky to learn from such an intelligent and admirable man! I love you Hunter. 




I wouldnt change anything in my life, for I believe it created the person I am today. I grew up a dancer and will always consider myself one, whether Im on a stage performing or just on the dance floor in a local club.. I believe that it is harder to hate then to love.. so why work so hard on something so negative? I have found that you should follow your heart wherever it leads you.. take chances.. if it is meant to be - it will. And most of all, be true to yourself. :) I love to laugh - laughing is my favorite. and if i can put a smile on someone else's face then Ive accomplished. I love the innocence of a child and the experience of the elderly. I look forward to the day where I stand in front of a classroom of children that I personally have an impact on educationally and emotionally. Im easy to please and find that as long as im surrounded by amazing company - im good to go. Don't let any obstacle get in your way of your dreams.. remember as bad as you have it somebody else has got it worse than you. Don't waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself. Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, don't put up with people who are reckless with yours. 


Im a girl with a dream. 
Live Laugh Love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment