Tuesday, October 5, 2010

About Your Teacher :)

Meet Ms. Daniel!! 



My name is Maggie Daniel and I am your child's kindergarten teacher! I just graduated from UCF with a BS in Elementary Education and am currently in the M.Ed masters program at UCF for Elementary Education. This is my first year teaching and am so excited to begin with this Kindergarten class at Highlands Elementary School! Kindergarten is such a neat year and the children grow so much! I love to see how much they learn and progress daily. 
 
I am looking forward to working with you as a partner in your child's education. I believe in setting high expectations for my students. We will work as a class family to support and care for each other. I am very happy to be your child's teacher for the 2010-2011 school year! 
 
During college I was lucky enough to work at Walt Disney World in the entertainment department, and absolutely adored my job! I was a celebrity in my own way, and made magic happen every day! It was a wonderful way of working with children and getting to fulfill many of their dreams as well as my own! Becoming a teacher has kept me involved in working with children and my ultimate job is to eventually have led them to making their dream of success come true through providing the best education to them! 

This blog will help keep you updated on what we are doing in our classroom! Feel free to refer to it for classroom information, scholastic references, Q&As, links for learning, classroom wish list, and updated pictures of our class!!! 

Our school has a website for our kindergarteners to further their studies and enjoy learning at home! Please feel free to take a look with your child and bookmark the page for easy access!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email or call me.

Ms. Daniel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment